Value Investor Resources
- Seekingalpha.com to Read. Decide. Invest and see my published articles and public comments.
- Quandl.com is an amazing resource with an API for many data sets.
- Vanguard.com for individual investing information and brokerage.
- JasonZweig.com is a blog and resource site by Jason Zweig, a journalist and editor of “The Intelligent Investor.”
- ValueWalk.com has tons of resources for news, reading materials, gurus, and tools.
- fivethirtyeight is Nate Silver’s media site that puts out the most intriguing articles based on data science.
Value Investing Books:
Must read books on individual value stock investing and portfolio management:
- The Intelligent Investor by Ben Graham
- Security Analysis by Ben Graham and David Dodd
- Common Sense on Mutual Funds by John Bogle.
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and William Danko.
Have any recommendations? Contact Us!
Come back soon!